Indigo Learning & Media
  • Home
    • Belle's World
    • Version 2
  • Early Learning
    • Travel
    • Lifestyle
    • Fashion
    • Beauty
  • Investigations
    • Investigations
  • Features
  • Blog
  • Download

Home Teaching Resources Resources for Parent's & Educators

Resources for Parent's & Educators

Lady Khadija 6:20 PM 0

Forgive me, Empressive Ones, for my neglect of your Empress Chronicle over the last few months. I recently took a part time job in a toddler classroom.

While I love rediscovering my passions and reconnected with some longtime colleagues and mentors, I've had a tough time managing it all.
Many only know Lady Khadija, the poet/advocate, but before the word chose me, I was an early childcare educator (that means teacher).

Even when I thought I wanted to be a lawyer, I was a teacher. All the while I've been performing poetry and music, and workshopping the word and new media, I've been a teacher.

In my rediscovery of myself and love for teaching, I've also rediscovered some essential resources to help me access and organize my teaching tools and information that I must share with my fellow youth educators. These three are essentials for all teachers, no matter what subject or grade level.

Evernote

This is many people's "everything" app. Evernote is a collection of "apps and products to help make life manageable, by letting you easily collect and find everything that matters." Clip web images, save ideas, get snapshots of your experiences, Evernote makes it easy to organize your information and projects, and get things done.

LiveBinders

Your online binders and bookshelves for organizing and presenting your online and digital resources, LiveBinders makes it so that you could do with digital information what you do with the piles of papers around your office: organize them into nice presentable containers, like 3-ring binders, and put them on your shelf. With these online binders, you can combine all of your cloud documents, website links, and upload your desktop documents, then easily access, share, and update them from anywhere.

Teachers Pay Teachers 

Teachers Pay Teachers is an open marketplace for educators to buy, sell, and share their original resources. TpT brings teachers together in a community where teachers learn from each other, share and sell lessons, and contribute to each other's success.


I really hope these benefit you! Here's to all the educators!
Tags: Education Teaching Resources
Share:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments ( Atom )
Designed by OddThemes

About the SIte

I'm Khadija, this is Indigo Learning Media.

This season, the American designer will showcase a series of historic objects from the New York museum's.

Stay Connected

Featured Across Sites

  • In everything, Give Thanks: 10+ Things to Always Be Grateful For
  • Keep a jar, box, or can in your home and put money in it every day. When it's full, give it to someone in need. Tell them to pay it forward.
  • View this post on Instagram

    A post shared by Lady Khadija (@ladykhadija)

  • Love
  • Love
  • Give Thanks
  • test again
  • test
Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

  • "GET YO' KIDS!": How To Recognize Child Abuse & Neglect
  • All About Butterflies
  • Arabic Letter Racers

Category

Black People Read Early Learning Articles Black History 365 Parenting Teaching Resources

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *